April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. All children deserve the opportunity to be raised in healthy, nurturing homes, free from abuse and neglect. Volunteer, Speak Up, Reach Out.
Become a mentor for a child. Having a stable and caring adult can make a big difference.
- If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call our 24/7 hotline at (209) 384-3104
- Attend a local government meeting to voice the needs of families and neighbors
- Offer to drop off dinner or grocery shop for a family. Parenting is hard work and everyone deserves a helping hand now and then.
- Organize a fundraiser or food drive to support a family or organization that supports families.
- Schedule a weekly meeting (even a FaceTime call) with friends and relatives to minimize social isolation.